Moxa AWK-4131A series
Moxa Industrial 802.11a/b/g/n Outdoor Wireless Access Point, Bridge, and Client
- 2x2 MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n AP/bridge/client
- Seamless roaming with Client-Based Turbo Roaming
- Wireless redundancy with AeroLink Protection
- Rugged industrial design with integrated antenna and power isolation
- IP68-rated weatherproof housing designed for outdoor applications
- -40 to 75°C operating temperatures
- Avoid wireless congestion with 5 GHz DFS channel support
The Moxa AWK-4131A is an outdoor wireless AP/Bridge/Client which supports IEEE 802.11n MIMO technology. The AWK-4131A is capable of data rates up to 300Mbps, it can operate on either the 2.4 or 5 GHz bands and is backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g.
The Moxa AWK-4131A is sealed in a dust-tight/weather-proof IP68 metal housing and rated with a wide -40°C to 75°C operating temperature, the AWK-4131A is an ideal solution for outdoor applications which requires a truly rugged design.
The Moxa AWK-4131A has two redundant DC power inputs increasing the reliability of the power supply and can be powered via PoE to make deployment easier.
- Number of Antennae
- Max Operating Temperature
- 75 °C
- Min Operating Temperature
- -40 °C
- IP Rating
- Datasheet 1.20 MB
Models available (1)