Keysight U2761A series
Keysight USB modular function/ arbitrary waveform generator, 50MS/s
- High speed USB 2.0 compatible instruments
- 20MHz Sine and Square waveform
- Sine, Square, Ramp, Triangle, Pulse and DC waveforms
- AM, FM, PM< ASK, FSK and PSK modulation types
- Pulse generation
- Supports Windows 2000, XP and Vista
- Drivers for C/C++, VB, VB.NET, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Agilent T&M Toolkit and VEE
The Keysight U2761A (formerly Agilent U2761A) is a 20MHz USB function generator with Arbitrary waveform and pulse generation capability. It can be used as a single USB instrument, or as part of a test system within the Keysight six-slot chassis (Agilent six-slot chassis).
The U2761A adpots direct digital synthesis technology to create arbitrary waveforms and frequencies. It can generate pulses from 500µHz to 5MHz, with variable period, pulse width and amplitude. Linear and logarithmic frequency sweeps are also built in.
Keysight Measurement Manager (Agilent Measurement Manager) software provides a simple interface for quick setup, configuration and control. It also has an Arbitrary waveform editor for customisation of waveforms.
- Sample Rate
- 1 GSa/s
- On board Display
- +12VDC, 2A
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 50 °C
- 528 g
- Datasheet 370.47 KB
Models available (1)