Keysight DAQ970A series
Next-generation data acquisition system, 3-slot mainframe with up to 8 plug-in modules
- 3-slot mainframe with USB and LAN
- 6 1/2-digit (22-bit) internal DMM, scanning up to 450 channels per second with new solid-state multiplexer module
- 8 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
- Built-in signal conditioning measures thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, AC/DC volts and current; resistance, frequency/period, diode test and capacitance
- 100k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
Compare the Keysight DAQ970A Data Acquisition System with other modular data acquisition systems currently available. Keysight have taken the measurement engine from the best-selling benchtop DMM and embedded it inside a 3-slot mainframe. This means that you will get the benefit of proven Keysight measurement performance, universal inputs with built-in signal conditioning, and modular flexibility, all in a low-cost, compact data acquisition package.
Whether you need to measure temperature, ac/dc volts, resistance, frequency, or current, the DAQ970A can measure it. The internal auto-ranging DMM directly measures 12 different functions, eliminating the need for expensive external signal conditioning. In addition, the unique design allows complete per channel configurability for maximum flexibility.
The DAQ970A comes with the added benefit of a graphical Web interface, this allows for easy configuration of measurements and monitoring of results using a standard Web browser. The built-in USB port can be used to collect data without having to be connected to a PC.
- Displayed Digits
- Internal DC Power Output
- Max Reading Speed
- 450 Ch/s
- 100 - 120V 400Hz
- 100 - 240V 50/60Hz
- Datasheet 5.00 MB
Models available (1)