Grant SQ2040 series
Grant Universal 32 channel portable data logger
- 32 single-ended or 16 differential inputs
- Measures voltage, current, resistance or temperature sensors
- Internal memory storage for up to 14 million readings
- Portable, battery operated or mains powered
- 24-bits resolution
- USB, RS232 and Ethernet interface
- 3 year warranty
The Grant Squirrel SQ 2040 is a new generation of data logger that combines high performance, comprehensive features and universal inputs.
It can be used as a portable meter, standalone data logger or as a PC-based data acquisition system. It is suitable for numerous applications in industry, R&D and environmental monitoring.
SquirrelView software is supplied as standard to enable set up of the data logger, download of data and direct export to Excel. Optional SquirrelView Plus software allows graphical analysis of historical and on-line data, with advanced reporting.
- Grant Instruments
- Form Factor
- Logger Display
- 127 x 64 Dot matrix LCD
- Logging Channels
- Up to 50
- Flash Expansion
Models available (2)