ADLINK PCI- 9812/ 9810 series
ADLINK 4-CH, 10/12-Bit, 20MS/s Simultaneous Sampling Digitiser
- 32-bit Universal PCI bus mastering
- 4 channels with simultaneous sampling at up to 20MS/s
- 3 TTL compatible digital inputs
- Suitable for video/ultrasound imaging
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Server 2003 and Linux
- Flexible hardware and software triggering
- Drivers for VB, VC, C/C++, Delphi, LabVIEW, MATLAB and DASYLab
- 2 year warranty
The PCI 9812/10 data acquisition board is equipped with four A/D converters running simultaneously, at 20MS/s sampling rate. These advanced performance data acquisition boards from ADLINK offer continuous high speed streaming of analog input samples to PC host memory or disk.
This high speed, easy to use analog input board may be used for many applications, such as image digitising, vibration test equipment, and RF or base band signal digitisation.
Use DAQCreator software to set up and control the PCI 9812/10 in minutes.
- External Clock Input
- External Digital Trigger Input
- External Analogue Trigger Input
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 50 °C
- Datasheet 97.06 KB
Models available (1)