ADLINK PCI 9112 series
ADLINK 16-CH, 12-Bit, 100kS/s Multifunction/Low-profile Card
- Universal PCI compatible, 5V or 3.3V
- Up to 110kS/s A/D sampling speeds
- On-board A/D FIFO memory
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Server 2003 and Linux
- CompactPCI version available
- Drivers for VB, C/C++, Delphi, LabVIEW, MATLAB and DASYLab
- 2 year warranty
The advanced performance of this versatile multifunction DAQ board from ADLINK is ideal for data logging and signal analysis in many applications. Offering three A/D trigger modes, along with software or pacer control, the PCI 9112 is competitively priced for such a high specification data acquisition board.
The PCI 9112 requires the ACL 10337 adapter to bring out 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs to a second 37-way D connector for termination.
The LPCI 9112 has a 68-pin SCSI connector for all I/O connections. In addition it can be fitted to a 3.3V PCI slot in a low profile PC.'
- External Clock Input
- External Digital Trigger Input
- External Analogue Trigger Input
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 60 °C
Models available (1)