ADLINK PCI 6208/ 6216V series
ADLINK8/16-CH, 16-Bit, Analog Output Cards
- 32-bit PCI bus compatible
- 8 and 16 channel versions available
- Fast 4µs settling time for ±10V range
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Server 2003 and Linux
- Current output version has three ranges
- Drivers for Visual C/C++, VB, Delphi, LabVIEW and DASYLab
- 2 year warranty
The ADLINK PCI 6208 series are high resolution, high density analog output boards available in PCI and CompactPCI form factors.
The new PCI-6208V-GL which has 8 voltage output channels is a direct replacement for the PCI-6208 , while the PCI-6216V-GL provides 16 voltage output channels (like its predecessor). Both new models are now compatible with 3.3V and 5V PCI bus, and provide significantly improved performance.
The 6208A has 8 current output channels, which are derived from the voltage outputs.
- External Clock Input
- External Digital Trigger Input
- External Analogue Trigger Input
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 50 °C
Models available (3)